Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why Willy?

This blog's original purpose was to inform and entertain close friends who knew about a certain situation going on with my roommate. I understand it has now been linked and is being viewed by people who may not know exactly what the background story to this whole thing is. Hence I offer you a brief summary of how things have come to this.

The short story:

A year ago I bumped into Willy, an old friend from high school, who was looking for a place to stay. Since I was looking for a roommate at the time, it seemed like a good idea that he should move in. But alas, over the years dear Willy had become somewhat of a douchebag, and an aggressive one at that.

I will not go into the details of how much of a douche he has been. Let's just say the overall situation in the apartment has become extremely shitty, to a point where I am now looking to move out next month.

While this is in process of being done, my good friend P. came up with a fairly subtle and benign - albeit foul and smelly - plan to get back to him without really hurting anyone. Essentially, it involves Willy's deodorant stick and cream cheese. This blog's purpose is then to keep any interested parties informed on the origin and evolution of a now Very Philly Willy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

question-
once willy puts a heavy coating of cream cheese on his underarms, if i put him in a toaster, will he taste at least a little bit like a bagel?

-p.