Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 3.

What a jerk. Willy called in sick this morning, and so I doubt if he stays home he will be taking any precautions against strong B.O. today.

So the plot thickens again. I am trying to keep the morale up by telling myself the longer this plan takes to blossom, the more satisfying it will be. Tomorrow is Friday and our last chance to see it happen this week. Let's not lose faith, friends.

A few people have asked whether the bathroom has started reeking of philly. Well, surprisingly, it hasn't! I actually had a whiff of the cheese stick this morning, and it emitted a mixed fragrance of bagels and sports. So I believe putting back some deodorant underneath the cheese was a good idea, as it seems to be preventing the smell of cheese from being overwhelming. Remember, we are talking about "Strong Wetness Fighters" here.
Anyhow, should the stick really begin to stink, I will take into consideration the suggestion that was made of placing it in the refrigerator overnight.

No comments: