Friday, September 26, 2008

Comment tu sens ?

Well, I called Willy at work today [untranslatable pun]:

"Hey, Willy, comment tu sens ?"
"Ah, moyen, j'suis dans le rush à job".

And...

Wait for it...

I got to smell him!

How, you ask? Well, he went past me in the living room and I sat in such a way I had my nose mere inches from his armpit when he went by.

I had a big whiff and... it was subtle, but it was there! He smelled like Philly! He didn't even realize! How great is that?

I would like to thank you all, friends, for believing in this project and for your support. It has been a great week, ending with a perfect finale!

The thing I realize now though is that cream cheese is not the stinkiest cheese! No doubt the stink should worsen over the next days though, so keep checking for smelly updates.

If he just keeps smelling like a big bagel with a bovine eye, rest assured I will gladly install a Camembert in his next deodorant stick!

1 comment:

EdibleJesusBeard said...

non tu devrais utiliser du chevalier mailloux. meilleur meme tu devrais avertir le doc mailloux de tes intentions et rendre le tout public.

ok cool