Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 6.

I wasn't expecting this Sunday to be so cheesy, but it seems like someone is about to reek.

First of all, the stick has moved. Willy has been phillyed once again! I think he went to his mom's today. Willy wanted to smell good for mommy, how sweet!


Not only that, but the stick's smell can now be described as borderline offensive. We are coming close to a stench here, my friends. It doesn't smell so much as to invade the bathroom, but after taking the cap off and breathing in through my nose, I grimaced for the first time in this week of cheese. Needless to say, once it meets with the warmth of Willy's underarms, it should yield some interesting results.

Have a look at these pictures and you will see the cheese is becoming somewhat discolored. Part of it has taken the form of a transparent jelly, while the rest is either beige or regular white stuff. The food preservatives are finally losing their grip on the cheese and letting it live its life to the fullest!



I believe we won't be needing Camembert anytime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be afraid.

be very, very afraid.

Anonymous said...

coolest. blog. ever.

-p.