Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 1.



Good news friends, the stick has moved! It seems then that it has been used today by our dear friend Willy.

However, upon removing the cap and impatiently/furiously smelling the stick, I was unable to detect any cheese-like odour. Rather, from it emanated a strong scent of "Pure Sport". It is possible Willy only applied a small quantity and hasn't yet reached the cheese. It is also possible I left more deodorant on top than I thought I had, possibly leaving too much.

So, I must ask for your patience, friends. It might take a day or two before we reach our cheese-tinged destination. Although this has the unexpected effect of building the suspense, I am hoping it will not take too long so that the cheese would actually begin to smell too strong, awaken suspicion, and not be applied to the armpits.

We'll see tomorrow how it goes.

2 comments:

'nique said...

This is one excellent blog.

-Add the smelly blog to blogroll (check!)

Anonymous said...

que de péripéties rocambolesques! ça mérite un sac de popcorn.