Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Conclusion.


Seeing as the stick is now pretty much empty, it seemed like a good opportunity to briefly conclude this experiment in cheese and armpits.

Well, I didn't get to smell Willy much, and I can't say how bad he reeked at work, but I believe the simple thought that he has been applying cheese to his armpits for weeks is satisfying enough. I guess I was kind of disappointed for a while that the cheese didn't smell any worse in the bathroom, but really, didn't it all work out for the best? I mean, had the cheese smelled too bad, Willy would have suspected something and stopped applying his deodorant. Now we've gone through the whole stick of cheese, and I think we can look at a solid accomplishment here, my friends. We've been effortlessly cheesing Willy for a month, and have turned him into the phillyest of Willies one ever dreamed of, while he has remained completely oblivious to the source of his cheesy body odour. It might have been interesting to see his (probably very aggressive) reaction to realizing that he had been cheesed, but there is also a very pleasant charm to the fact that he remains completely ignorant of this matter.

I'm probably leaving next month, so I won't be here to cheese Willy any further, or rather to monitor any process pertaining to his deodorant. But if Willy buys a new stick in time, rest assured it will be loaded with a very fine mixture of smelly ingredients before I leave...

No comments: